Rules for using the playground
- No tag or chasing on or around the play structure equipment.
- No jumping from play structure platforms.
- All slides should be "feet first". Students may not walk/climb up slides.
- One student at a time.
- One student at a time going one direction.
- Students are not to be sitting on top of the monkey bars.
- Soccer/kick balls should be used in the basketball or field areas of the playground.
- Stay clear of organized games.
- Students may be on the infield of the ballpark if they are participating in an organized game. Games of tag are allowed in the grass area only.
- Students may not go into the bleacher or blacktop areas of the field.
- Students play touch football on the grass area of the ballpark. If the play in this game becomes too rough, we will discontinue.
- Students are only allowed in the Monta Loma Park if they are supervised.
- Any equipment checked out from the classroom or equipment area is to be returned to the storage location by the student who checked it out.
- All equipment is to be used in a safe and cooperative manner. Unsafe or disruptive use will result in loss of privileges in using equipment or participating in organized play situation.